helps you to resize images -- intelligent and incredibly fast! With Genius Generator you're able to generate icons in every size. Simply drop your image into Genius Generator, select one of the 17 pre-built icon sizes or enter your own, and select one of the 8 image formats. Then just click export, enter a name, and select the directory where Genius Generator should generate your icon. If you use a specific custom icon size often, simply go into Genius Generator's preferences, add it in "Custom Sizes" and it will always be available among the pre-built sizes. But with Genius Generator you can also create multiple icons at once. You just have to go to "Icon Package Creators" in the main menu and select either the iOS, OS X, or Android Icon Package Creator. The iOS and the OS X Icon Package Creator also support Xcode 5's new .appiconset files. If you want Genius Generator to create smaller files, just head to the "Advanced" section in the preferences and adjust the JPEG quality, the image interpolation, and enable or disable antialiasing.
So, what does Genius Generator offer?
- 17 pre-built icon sizes
- You can create as many custom icon sizes as you want
- 8 icon formats selectable
- You can export multiple icons at once with the iOS, OS X and Android Icon Package Creators
- Support for OS X's .iconset and Xcode5's .appiconset files
- Information about the original image
- Built-in Quick Look support
- You can let Genius Generator automatically round the corners of your icon
- You can adjust the JPEG quality, the image interpolation, and enable or disable antialiasing