Developer website: Nominari UG
presenterCue can be used to rehearse timed speeches, group presentations, and manage meetings. It is a simple but useful tool to give presenters a clue about the time remaining for your speech. The interface allows fast setup, is designed for use with a touchscreen, and gives you a good support to run a conference, meeting or presentation on schedule.
- Countdown for speakers, presenters or shows
- unlimited presets with 2 warning times, cost per hour and speaking time.
- 12 presets for text messages
- visualisation of the running speaking time on the bottom of the screen.
- adding and subtracting time, while the countdown is running
- "TimeShift" for adjusting the running time against the real time ( ± 25%)
- flashing screen, when countdown finished.
- showing the overdue time
- showing "costs per minute", when being in overdue Please contact our team or visit our website for further information about a professional version which features multiple fullscreen displays - either locally or over network.
- added the ability to switch between 24/12h format
- message preset buttons show now the preset text on mouseover as a tooltip
- timing improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Version Downloads
- 19 May 2014
- Intel 64 / OS X