Manico gives you direct access to the things you need, using Option+Number key to launch or switch to a target app extremely quickly! If you are the type oe user who likes to use the keyboard to make effective use of the operating system, Manico will help you to maximize your efficiency.
- Beautiful OS X interface
- Easy to activate and easy to hide
- Supports using shortcuts to switch between running apps (faster than Cmd+Tab)
- Supports customizing apps and shortcuts (Faster than Dock)
- Supports hiding the status icon to make the menu bar cleaner
Note: Sorry about the upgrade accident for version 2.0; some users didn't get a free upgrade from version 1.4.4. Version 2.0.1 fixes this issue; please upgrade to this version.
- Fix the wrong layout of "Advanced" tab in OS X 10.10;
- Fix the wrong layout of "Configuration" after clicking "Custom" several times;
- Fix the wrong app more...
- OS X 10.10 or later