LICEcap for Mac is a lightweight and intuitive tool that allows you to capture selected areas of your screen and save them to GIF or LCF formats. To be creative is easier with the right tools in hand. LICEcap will help you produce narrative and visually-appealing screenshots with one click.
- The app allows you to save captured screenshots directly into .GIF or .LCF files.
- LICEcap for Mac is an excellent tool for those who need to capture a part of desktop activity and use it for demonstration in tutorials.
- Create exactly what you intended, easily moving the screen capture frame while recording.
- Use a global hotkey (shift+space) to toggle pausing while you are recording a GIF.
- You can even record clicks of a mouse button.
- In LICEcap, you can adjust a maximum recording frame rate to enable regulating CPU usage.