Developer website: Andrew Molloy
Entangler (was Otto's Antenna) is…
- Remote control for your Mac.
- Launch Automator Actions, Applescripts, and even Unix Shell Scripts on your Mac from your iOS device, from across the room or across the globe.
- Integrate with your other iOS apps through X-Callback-URL and an Action Extension.
- Fire off these scripts from your Watch.
- Pass custom arguments to your scripts.
- An X-Callback-URL tool, making constructing X-Callback-URLs to launch scripts a breeze.
- A customizable action extension which allows you to relay data from apps on your phone to your scripts.
- Add ability to hide actions without deleting them.
- Add the ability to override an expiration time on an action (double tap or 3D touch the action).
- Actions can now be reordered.
- You can now optionally lock Entangler, requiring TouchID or FaceID to unlock it.
- You can now select actions to appear as Home Screen Quick Actions when you 3D touch the Entangler app icon.
- Fixed a few bugs.
- OS X 10.12 or later
- Version Downloads
- 01 Mar 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X