MagicCrop performs four basic image editing tasks:
- Crop. Manually drag and crop an image, or use a predefined constraint ratio.
- Slice. Tile the selected image in a specified number of row and column subdivisions. You may also do this interactively by clicking and dragging on your image to define the slice size and area you wish.
- Resize. Redefine the size of your image.
- Output. Export your image in one of many basic formats.
- OS X 10.9 Mavericks compatibility
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software