VIPorbit Contact Manager
is designed for contact-centric business professionals to manage complete contact details, link calendars and tasks, and log communications related to each contact for instant access to complete details on every relationship. It's the first-ever contact manager designed to work across Mac, iPhone and iPad.
- Manages contact details, including names, multiple addresses, and social media accounts, and includes 14 customizable fields to track whatever you need
- Imports contacts from Address Book/Contacts, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and more...
- Includes a built-in calendar that displays day, week, month, and list views, and works with the Apple calendar and other popular external calendars
- Links related events and tasks to each contact
- Stores a chronological log of all completed and upcoming activities related to each contact
- Shows each day’s schedule at-a-glance on the customizable Dashboard
- Keeps unlimited notes from conversations and meetings
- Displays each contact’s social media activities, including Facebook and Twitter posts
- Produces reports summarizing completed activities and other relationship details
- Groups contacts into orbits for quick scheduling and group messaging
- Syncs in real-time between desktop computer, iPhone, and iPad (requires VIPsync Service)
Syncing between Mac, iPhone, and iPad requires the VIPsync Service which is available for US$4.99/month or $45/year.