Developer website: PhySy Ltd
PhySyCalc reinvents the calculator. More intuitive than conventional calculator apps, PhySyCalc lets you do full calculations with units. For example, you drive 250 miles on a full 12 gallon tank of gas and want to calculate your mileage. In PhySyCalc you can skip all the unit conversions and just enter 250 mi/12 gal. PhySyCalc gives you the answer in mi/gal. Or, if you like, km/L or L/100 km, all in a few touches of your finger.
Built into the calculator are many useful mathematical functions, as well as a number of useful physical constants. Included also are the speed of light, and the mass of the electron, proton, and neutron, all with appropriate units.
- Intuitive, minimal buttons in portrait display for ease and speed of use
- Calculations may be entered in full before evaluating
- Quantity units are supported in all calculations
- unlimited undo makes it easy to find mistakes and correct them.
- PhySyCalc even handles complex numbers!
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Updates for High Sierra.
- OS X 10.10 or later