PDF Assemble lets you merge, split, and re-arrange PDF-format documents using a drag-and-drop interface.
- Transfer pages from one document to another
- Re-arrange the pages in the document
- Save all the pages as separate documents
- Save the selected pages as separate documents
- Save the odd numbered pages as separate documents
- Save the even numbered pages as separate documents
- Insert images into the document as pages in user defined sizes
- Save the document in a password protected encrypted format
Whilst the core functionality of this program is available in the Preview application that comes with every Mac, PDF Assemble adds a little more and allows for a more efficient workflow because, unlike Preview, all operations are carried out within a single window.