Output Factory Server automates InDesign output workflow by processing files from watched hot folders. The software offloads printing and exporting to a central system, leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
- Process InDesign documents and books automatically from hot folders
- Supports PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB, HTML, and INDD
- Free up operator stations from the output process
- Automatic e-mail notifications during processing
- Automatic font activation
- Output as single pages
- Update more...
- Fixed an issue in which Output Factory couldn't parse some InDesign's text variables when using the Script Label token in variable file names
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS3-CC 2015