Output Factory Server automates InDesign output workflow by processing files from watched hot folders. The software offloads printing and exporting to a central system, leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
- Process InDesign documents and books automatically from hot folders
- Supports PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB, HTML, and INDD
- Free up operator stations from the output process
- Automatic e-mail notifications during processing
- Automatic font activation
- Output as single pages
- Update more...
- Support for updating modified images in placed InCopy files
- Fixed an issue on OS X 10.8 in which non-Latin characters in PDF file names could be replaced with question marks on some international systems
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2015