iAnalyzer is an FFT-based professional application to analyze audio signals.
- High performance software design for Real Time Analyzing(RTA) and complex graph displaying.
- Works on 44K sample rate, 20~20k Hz frequency output.
- FFT spectrum, Octave and 1/3 Octave result display.
- Colored curve depend on the dB value.
- Flex FFT size, 4K, 8K, or 16K.
- Reference Pressure configurable.
- 2D or 3D or Mix 2D and 3D display.
- History result display while in 3D mode.
- High precision peak frequency computation(average-error < 0.1%).
- Auto peak frequency tracing, up to 3 peaks can be displayed simultaneously and each one be linked from text to the graph clearly.
- Frequency to music scale converter, you can use iAnalyzer as a professional instrument tuner, or to test if any sound is tuneful.
- Drag in the result area to use the measure line, bordered label means where is a peak.
- Current waveform display and summary waveform display.
- Record at any position and red color to mark the latest recording, unlimited recording time.
- Play back the recording.
- Oscope Auto-Scale: Enable you to view more details for low level signal.
- Peak Absorption: Find peak more easily while using measure line.
- Drag in the waveform area or Click on scroll bar to change the current position, iAnalyzer re-compute and update graph automatically. You can also change the position while playing.