Developer website: Kerry Cupit
cgminer is a combined FPGA, and ASIC bitcoin and litecoin miner written in C, cross-platform for Windows, Linux, and OS X, with stratum support, remote interface capabilities, support for multiple simultaneous mining devices, and advanced caching and detection algorithms that maximize cryptocoin mining efficiency.
- There's a workaround in this version to minimise the risk of the man-in-the-middle attack of redirecting you to a different pool you don't want to be hashing on. Stratum reconnect will only honour the request if the reconnect is to a server with the same domain name.
- Fix for some overflow errors on stats with massive hashrates/shares.
- Fix a major memory leak which mostly affected hashfast users.
- Fix for a failed connection after a redirection that would then never return.
- Devices with unique serial numbers of 4 or more characters will now be displayed by their serial number in the status bar.
- Support for new firmware for OneStringMiners that will identify themselves as OSM devices.
- Support for OSM debugging and LED modes.
- A1 driver updates.