GistPal is a code-clip tool for GitHub:Gist lovers. It helps you quickly access your Gist code from the menu bar without interrupting your workflow.
GistPal is not a full-featured code-clips manager with a large window, complex visual code editor, or syntax auto-completion.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later
- macOS 10.12 Sierra compatibility
- New slick icon
- New UI details
- Added text-block shift shortcuts: Cmd+[ and Cmd+]
- [Fixed] Copy code from Android Studio or IntelliJ caused formatting errors
- [Fixed] u2028 caused newline formatting error
- [Fixed] Saving gist did not update
- OS X 10.7 or later