Universal Type Server
allows all the fonts in your organization to be consolidated into a single, secure location on a server. Fonts are managed as follows:
- The administrator subdivides the fonts into workgroups intended for specific types of users or projects.
- The administrator decides which workgroups you need to access.
- You access workgroups, and the fonts within them, through the Universal Type Client application.
- Your user permissions control what you can do with fonts within each workgroup, including whether you can add fonts, share sets, change a font’s class, and more.
- Some users are font administrators, giving them more power over fonts.