Universal Type Server allows all the fonts in your organization to be consolidated into a single, secure location on a server. Fonts are managed as follows:
- The administrator subdivides the fonts into workgroups intended for specific types of users or projects.
- The administrator decides which workgroups you need to access.
- You access workgroups, and the fonts within them, through the Universal Type Client application.
- Your user permissions control what you can do with fonts within each workgroup, including whether you can add fonts, share sets, change a font’s class, and more.
- Some users are font more...
- Fixed an issue where Photoshop documents with fonts in Smart Objects would always display a message about fonts not being available. However, this issue may still occur in Photoshop documents with both a text layer and a Smart Object that includes fonts.
- Fixed an issue where Photoshop documents with many Smart Objects could take a long time to open.
- Fixed an issue where more...
RequirementsOS X 10.5.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software