Developer website: Sandy Knoll Software, LLC
Anaglyph Workshop: Movie Edition lets you...
Create 3D Movies:
- Supports importing many popular 3D movie formats such as Side-by-Side (SBS), Top/Bottom, Over/Under.
- Supports importing dual left/right movies.
- Includes an Alignment tool:
- Fix parallax issues.
- Adjust starting frames.
- Preview alignment changes.
- Export to Anaglyph, Side-by-Side or Top/Bottom formatted video.
- Combine back to back frames of a movie to create a faux 3D effect.
- Turn a movie into a time-lapse-style movie.
- Turn a folder full of pictures into a movie.
- [New] The "Start Conversion" buttons now change their labels to "Converting..." once pressed.
- [New] If the Use Compression box is not checked, the software will present a warning to the user about potential file size. This warning can be turned off in the preferences.
- [New] Added the ability to advance both the left and right frames at the same time on the alignment form.
- [New] The Dual Movie form can now accept drag-n-drop movie files.
- [Fix] The alignment form now does a better job of disabling the interface while doing a preview.
- [Chg] The Use Compression boxes are now checked by default.
- [Chg] Added alignment tools forward/reverse menus are now accessed through popup triangles.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- QuickTime 7