Color Machine allows you to visualize colorspaces in 2D or 3D, and computes colorimetric values such as the color-rendering index or metameric index from spectra measured with the FD-7 device.
- Colorspaces: XYZ, Yxy, Yuv, Yu'v', Luv, Lab, Lch, RGB, HSV, HSL, YCbCr.
- Spectral data: Illumination and remission, requires data input. Currently, only the FD-7 measurement device is supported. Storing and loading of data is not possible (yet).
- Observer: CIE 1931 2°, CIE 1964 10°, Judd 1951 2°, Judd Vos 1978 2°.
- Illumination: Arbitrary blackbody, CIE A, B, C, D (arbitrary
- Fixed a crash in Yosemite when clicking next to the spectral display
- Recompiled with latest NALib
- OS X 10.6.6 or later