is a Pinboard and Delicious OS X client that allows you to find and add bookmarks.
- Search through all of your bookmarks quickly by entering a keyword. You can even use acronyms here to make things faster.
- Shiori learns your habits. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Configure global keyboard shortcuts to activate Shiori instantly.
- Shiori lets you add bookmarks by fetching the currently open URL from a web browser (Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox)
- Tag recommendations are available from the popup. Open it by clicking the "+" button next to the tags field.
- Shiori lets you define URL rules to automatically mark a bookmark as private by default.