Developer website: francisco maldonado
SoundDesk LE SoundDesk is the easiest way to turn your Mac into a professional mixing desk
- Maximum channels per desk: 8x2
- Maximum Auxiliary paths: 4x2 (pre/pos fader options)
- No AudioUnits inserts
- Each channel is equipped with a DC blocker filter, noise generators and a delay unit
- Channels can be either mono, stereo or aux receivers and can be changed at any time
- All channels can send their audio to any real output
- The user can assign names and colours to individual channels
- The Master section includes a FFT analysis tool and the output can be recorded in real time
- Update to 64-bit binary.
- Adds the ability to save desk presets.
- Includes additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
*Previously available here