XPS-to-PDF is a simple, efficient, and fast way to batch convert XPS (XML Paper Specification) and OXPS (OpenXPS) documents into PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, multi-page TIFF, BMP, and plain-text formats. In addition, XPS-to-PDF can extracts raster images from XPS documents. XPS-to-PDF supports JPEG, JPEG2000, and Flate image compression types, along with output quality for PDF conversion.
- Converts XPS files into PDF, JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and plain-text formats.
- Extracts raster images from XPS files as JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP.
- Batch conversion at lightning fast speed.
- XPS to multi-page TIFF conversion support.
XPS-to-PDF Conversion Features
- Converts XPS to fully vector-PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Preserves bookmarks (Outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks into PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic and page navigation links into PDF compatible annotations.
- Supports PDF conversion using JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression methods. Can set compression quality.
- Preserves metadata properties.