Developer website: RootRise Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
XPSView is very simple and intuitive application to open and read XPS (XML Paper Specification) and OpenXPS documents. XPSView offers you a fantastic reading experience using different page-reading styles with a sidebar displaying table of contents, page thumbnails, and a search pane. In addition, bookmark management, view scale, page navigation, reading history, a document inspector, and full-screen support makes XPSView an easy-to-use and complete XPS/OXPS document-viewing solution. XPSView can convert XPS/OXPS documents to PDF, JPG, JP2, PNG, TIFF, multi-page TIFF, BMP, and text. In addition, XPSView can extract raster images from XPS/OXPS files.
- High quality XPS and OXPS viewing. Fully compliance with OXPS standard.
- Convert XPS/OXPS to text (UTF8 and UTF16) format.
- Sidebar with table of contents, thumbnails, and search display.
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents.
- Fully working internal links and hyperlinks navigation.
- Copy text to clipboard.
- Easy page-view options: single, double, and continuous page display.
- Zoom controls.
- Maintains reading history.
- Flexible page-navigation controls for easy document viewing.
- Add and manage bookmarks for future reading.
- Grouped by files, grouped by tags, and recent bookmark list for easy and quick reference.
- Print XPS/OXPS document.
- Document inspector.
XPS-to-PDF Conversion Features:
- Converts XPS to fully vector PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics, and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Preserves bookmarks (outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks in PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic-and page-navigation links in PDF-compatible annotations.
- Supports PDF conversion using JPEG, JPEG2000, and Flate image-compression methods. Can set compression quality.
- Preserves metadata properties.
- [Quick Fix] File specific crash on 10.8.5 and earlier
- Fine tuning with upcoming release of OS X
- OS X 10.7 or later