Shotcut is a free, open-source, cross-platform video editor.
- supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
- supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, as well as image sequences
- no import required - native editing
- frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
- network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- frei0r video generator plugins (e.g., color bars and plasma) more...
- Added 64-bit Windows build.
- Added Audio Spectrum analyzer.
- Changed audio Gain filter to use dB and log scale.
- Added a toggle button to Lock a track.
- Changed Insert and Ripple Delete to ripple across all unlocked tracks.
- Changed keyboard shortcut to adjust track height to Ctrl+- and Ctrl+=.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to toggle more...
- OS X 10.6 or later