Developer website: JATAR
Beanflows is a delightfully green and easy-to-use project-file manager. You'll get started in no time, managing and organizing your files. You'll discover how Beanflows truly makes you more productive. And soon you'll realize that achieving your goals comes more naturally and ecologically - one bean at a time.
You can think about a bean in terms of a project. You may treat bean as simply one piece of 'stuff' that can produce a certain result and you have to work with at least one file to accomplish that. You put in it text files, documents, images, Photoshop files, source code repositories, Web-page links and almost everything that is connected to the work you do - and Beanflows manages it for you.
In Beanflows you can see your files in the context of tasks you perform and the projects you develop. You focus better because you can see only the files you really need in order to complete a given task. By using Beanflows you also manage the flow of incoming files.
Beanflows gives you a unique perspective on your files and directory structure, however it doesn’t lock them. It makes no use of any database and your files reside on the hard drive in original formats. And Finder is just one click away.
- Fixed issue that at every lunch the app asked for portfolio location.
- Fixed condition when registered Beanflows showed trial nag alert after running for 24 hours.
- Fixed temporary memory occupancy problem with Beanflows working in the background for extended period of time, e.g. for hours. Memory was freed after bringing Beanflows window to foreground. Sometimes freeing process took several seconds resulting in app not responding.
- Set minimum system version to 10.7.5.
- Fixed randomly occuring crash when Beanflows window was closed by clicking on red light icon.
- Bugfix for OS X Mavericks - app crashed on tab closing.
- New bean status 'Ready'.
- Added 'New Flow' menu item to All Beans context menu.
- Fixed: PSD icons were not displayed as file beans.
- Better error handling in trial activation process.
- Beanflows can suggest to the user the need to confirm subscription.
- Fixed 'Your trial is expired' alert with 'Quit App' button showing too early on last day of trial.
- OS X 10.7.5 or later
- Version Downloads
- 11 Aug 2013
- Intel 64 / OS X