Note-C is a very simple application for collecting your notes, snippets, and any other pieces of text without limiting access to your entries, yet offering extensive export features.
- Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved. All entries are saved in the open TXT file format so you can open your entries in many text editors.
- Creating multiple notebooks. Note-C allows you to create multiple notebooks, so you can classify your entries by topic and project.
- List of files is now sorted in natural way (previous behavior 1, 10, 11, 2, 20, 21, 3 -- Now 1, 2, 3, 10, 11, 20, 21)
- Adopted file/folder selection-bar style for OS X 10.10 Yosemite and later
- Several internal code and interface optimizations
- Improved drag-and-drop behavior when dragging images from websites to Note-C
- OS X 10.6.6 or later