Note-C is a very simple application for collecting your notes, snippets, and any other pieces of text without limiting access to your entries, yet offering extensive export features.
Saving your entries. Every single entry will be stored in a separate file and you can freely choose where your entries should be saved. All entries are saved in the open TXT file format so you can open your entries in many text editors.
Creating multiple notebooks. Note-C allows you to create multiple notebooks, so you can classify your entries by topic and project.
- Smark Version 1.1.4 implemented
- new Export-File-Format ODT
- improved definition of elements within the English user-interface
- improved behavior of the main-interface when doing changes within the preferences
- solved an error for displaying files in the attachment-bar more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later