HarmonEye allows you to see what you hear. What looks like a retina of an eye is a unique software application that listens to the music and shows you the tones and chords being played. From any audio. In real-time. From that, you can easily see the melody, chords and the key of your favorite songs. Including the nuances like a singer’s vibrato. You can write it down, or just look at it for hours and be amazed by your new absolute pitch.
- Visualizes the tones from the music in a circle
- Tones from all octaves are aggregated into a single one
- Each tone bin is yet divided to see vibrato, slides, etc.
- Switch to the circle of fifths (e.g., to see modulations between keys)
- Switch to the accumulation mode to average the tones over time
- Works in real-time
- Takes music from the default audio input (e.g., microphone, line-in)
- With the Soundflower driver, route system audio output and listen to iTunes, YouTube, anything