Developer website: Flying Pig Corporation
Edouard is a cloud-based, business management solution specifically created for small and medium businesses anywhere on the planet.
Edouard is a full eco system working with OS X and iOS native apps!
- Contacts (clients, providers, etc.)
- Document templates
- And more...
Its specific design offers to SMBs inaccessible advanced features such as:
- Product information localizations
- Multiple currencies
- Countless working locations - offices and warehouses
- Smart and easy data cleaning
- Complete inventory management with on-site mobile devices
- Point of Sales with multiple locations
- Full dematerialization
- And so much more...
Note: Edouard is free to download but requires the Edouard Server to be running. Information on pricing can be found here: http://www.edouardapp.com/pricing.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10.2 or later.
- Fixed regression that was assigning contact's addresses to the wrong contact.
- Fixed auto-assignment of inventory with a new FIFO default behavior.
- Fixed the editable conditions for content outline view to be blocked when card is locked.
- Fixed the editable conditions for quantity_used of batch in content view.
- Improved UI to more accurately show what's editable when appropriate.
- Fixed a sync bug
- Client Groups: Fixed a bug when adding products.
- Fixed a bug in the creation of a product regarding the stock values
- Fixed bug in Catalog when product were added and not visible right away
- Fixed a rare crash that can occur at launch on some versions of OS X.
- Fixed coloring of clients and provider tables.
- Spanish Localization
- More tests for registration to prevent server-side errors.
- New forgot password feature.
- New section Server for client-side control of some server-side feature
- New notifications for sold out slots.
- New 3 slots subscription plan
- Fixed broken support links in home views - server.
- Added new test to prevent registration with invalid company domain.
- Moved the password fields to secure fields
- Fixed a crash in the generation of the table.
- OS X 10.10.2 or later