Bill is invoicing made painless and fun. It doesn't get any easier. Just three simple steps to your perfect invoice:
1. Create Invoice: An invoice consists of three parts: Client information; invoice information; and items, shipping, discount, and amount. You can also create quotes, which can be converted into invoices. Invoices can have an individual number, a due date, can be (automatically) marked as sent, due and paid. Bill will remember clients, addresses, and client numbers for you and you can, of course, import clients directly from your OS X Contacts.app with just one click.
- Added option to easily duplicate invoices·
- Fixed critical templates bug·
- Improved error handling when selected design is broken·
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.8.5 or later