A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.
Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox 360 and Ps3.
- Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse
- Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick more...
- Proper Wireless PlayStation 4 Dual Shock Controller support
- Controllers will connect/disconnect automatically while the app is running now (you can turn off your controller now to save battery or even change to another identical controller ;).
- Bug fixed: Mouse Cursor was Jammed on the corner sometimes when the controller is disconnected
- No lags when more...
- OS X 10.6 or later