Developer website: Yanase Inc.
interviewScribe is the tool for speech dictation.
- Management by the phrase - Phrase is the pieces of the audio data. interviewScribe is managed audio by the phrase. By dividing the phrase, You can transcribe to each do a short phrase. With interviewScribe, you can proceed transcribe work smoothly.
- Specific features for Transcribe - interviewScribe has features that are specific to the transcribe work: Automatically dividing the phrase, Can set free playback position, Can adjust playback speed, and adjust the playback quality.
- Cooperation with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion’s "Dictation" - In addition, you can also take advantage of the features of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion's "Dictation". Characteristic of this function is to make the phrase playback along with the "Dictation". You can convert a phrase audio into a text by this feature. Can be converted to text with surprising ease if a good source, such as those delivered by Podcast News.
- Output of the result - Every phrase's text, is possible to join with headers that shows start,end time and talker. joined text can export by .txt file.
- Fixed a bug in the "Dictated Text" tab view that occurred in macOSX 10.13
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Version Downloads
- 23 Mar 2018
- Intel 64 / OS X