FileBot helps you easily and quickly organize and rename movies, TV shows, and music files.
- Automatic naming. FileBot retrieves file information from various online databases but leaves room for you to manage file naming how you like using groovy expressions.
- Add subtitles. Manually search for, download, and add subtitles using features built into FileBot.
- Command-line functionality. FileBot features a simple command-line interface that makes all of FileBot's functionality
- Improved series / episode detection
- Optimize web service calls and provide more data via xattr metadata
- Fixed various issues related to fetching Chinese subtitles
- Allow processing of *.ac3 and *.dts files in Music mode
- Lots of bugfixes and optimizations
- Extended metadata is now fetched from
- OS X 10.8 or later