Developer website: Backuptrans Studio
You can also use it to transfer contacts between iPhone and various address books programs, such as Outlook Express, Yahoo Address Book, Google Contacts, Thunderbird, Aol Mail, Hotmail, Windows Contacts, Apple Address Book, Fastmail, Rediff Mail, Mail.com, Loposte, Orange, Skype and other address books in format of vCard(.vcf). Some iPhone users may sometimes need to export your contacts into document files. Now this has been so easy. Backuptrans iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore for Mac helps you to fast export iPhone contacts into various common document file types, including TXT, CSV, Doc, vCard, HTML or PDF. Besides, you can also directly manage your iPhone contacts on Mac, such as add, edit or even delete iPhone contacts data directly on Mac. Printing iPhone contacts is also supported with great output.
- Backup iPhone Contacts to Mac
- Restore Contacts to iPhone from Mac
- Export iPhone Contacts to document file(TXT, CSV, Doc, VCF, HTML or PDF)
- Manage, Add, Edit or Delete iPhone contacts directly on Mac
- Restore Contacts from iTunes Backup to iPhone
- Transfer Contacts between different Phones
- Print iPhone Contacts from Mac
- Copy iPhone Contacts to Address Book easily
- Import Contacts from Address Books to iPhone
Note: Although Finder indicates no version number for this application, the developer refers to it as version 3.1.08.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 10.0 or above