BatchOutput PDF Server prints PDF files automatically from watched hot folders on your network. Create hot folders for various printing settings, then just drop PDFs there, and BatchOutput PDF will do the rest for you. Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF works in the background. Save time and hassle of opening and printing each PDF manually.
- Create hot folders on a network and use a single copy to serve multiple users.
- Print PDFs automatically from watched hot folders
- Create presets and hot folders for various printing settings (for example: Color printer, Tabloid at 100%; B&W printer, A4, shrink to fit, etc.)
- Serve multiple users with a single copy of BatchOutput PDF Server
- Post-processing: file successful jobs and errors to specific locations
- Track all your processed files and errors in History
- Keep working with other programs while BatchOutput PDF prints in the background.
- Save time and hassle of printing each file manually