Hatter is an application for converting a plain text file into an ePub ebook file.
- Define sections for the generated ePub.
- Generates both an EPUB3 Table of Contents and EPUB2 NCX nav file.
- Automatically convert blocks of text into paragraphs.
- Handles HTML5 markup within blocks.
- Add addition resources like fonts and images.
- Edit the CSS used to style sections of the epub.
- Allow adding multiple items to Additional Resources using the Open File dialog.
- A dark theme
- Change curly quotes to straight quotes when pasting into a document or the edit CSS panel.
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software