Note: Price available by phone or email. Visit the trial page for more information.
SAN Fusion is an easy and cost-effective solution that allows you to use Avid Media Composer with your existing Xsan infrastructure.
By using an existing Xsan volume as a backing-store for SAN Fusion's virtualized workspaces, editors can experience authentic Unity-style bin sharing and locking from within Media Composer 5.5.3 or later. Unlike other solutions that purport to make Avid work with Xsan, SAN Fusion is a client-side
- Fix issue when reading directory with many entries.
- When called with option "-o readdir_v2" the mounted sanfusefs volume will let libfuse manage readdir entries
- offset. This is a fallback in case the optimized VNODE_READDIR_EXTENDED mode fails
File System Driver (3.2.0 -> 3.3.2):
- Update libosxfuse to version
- OS X 10.8.5 or later (including OS X 10.11)
- 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- Xsan 3 or later, StorNext 4.2.1 or later, or NFSv3
- Media Composer 7.0.4 or later (including version 8.5)