Free Ringtone Maker lets you escape the ringtones that Apple pre-loaded on your iPhone.
Want a ringtone with video? With Free Ringtone Maker, you can create your own ringtones, up to 40 seconds long, using music or video files on your Mac. Want something even more unique? How about a ringtone from recorded sound using the Mac's microphone input for a very personalized ringtone. Ringtone Maker lets you customize your created ringtones by adding a fade-in/fade-out, and even waveform editing so you can trim the ringtone to exactly what you want. Preview how your ringtone will sound, and then transfer your newly created ringtones to your iPhone using iTunes and you're ready to go! It's that simple!
- Easily create cool ringtones from AVI, MP3, MP4, MOV, M4V, WMV, WMA, AVHCD, MKV, WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3, MTS, TS, M2TS, MOD, TOD, audio and video files
- Create ringtones from sound recorded through the Mac's microphone input
- Customize your ringtone - add a fade-in/fade out of up to 5 seconds, even edit your ringtone with the built-in waveform editor to get it just right
- Trim any segment of video or audio files to make iPhone ringtone.
- Easily set the start and end time to accurately extract your wanted clip to meet iphone ringtone length limit.
- Preview created ringtones using the built-in preview feature to hear what the ringtone will actually sound like
- Transfer your newly created ringtones to your iPhone using iTunes