Developer website: BrainDistrict GmbH
RaySupreme brings you revolutionary 3D modeling and rendering.
RaySupreme is the first and only full-featured 3D modeling, texturing, and rendering program that introduces a groundbreaking new technology called Text-to-3D. Create striking 3D images, scenes, and worlds by simply typing text descriptions while still having all the power of a conventional 3D development program at your fingertips. This innovative technology enables anyone, from beginners to professionals, to easily create 3D objects and environments.
- 3D modeling, mapping and rendering tools you would expect from any professional 3D program
- Revolutionary Text-to-3D Engine which processes English statements into 3D imagery
- Powerful Node-based features which support and integrate Text-to-3D Technology into your Models
- Detailed Documentation that supports the beginner, intermediate or expert 3D artist
- Ever-expanding database of objects, materials and Text-to-3D extensions with free, unlimited downloads.
- Worldwide community of RaySupreme users that share materials, objects and scenes.
- Many new smaller features and general bug fixes.
- New tab-based UI.
- Adjustable color scheme (dark/light gray). Skin can be switched in the View menu.
- 3D Systems STL export support.
- Selected object(s) isolation for convenient editing (context menu).
- Ultra quality rendering (on top of Highest).
- Camera now can be disabled (not drawn in Scene View) and locked.
- RaySupreme can now be switched between Project and Template modes.
- Switch to new Database which is used by www.text-to-3d.com and which contains many new Objects and Materials.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later