AppTracker tracks and logs the active application (in front of all other applications) while you use your Mac.
- Start it and forget it!
- Active time graph shows how long each application has been the active application.
- Use it for billing purposes.
- Export the data as tab-delimited.
- Set the main window to be translucent when it goes into the background so it won't be in your way.
- Easily clear the display by clicking the Delete All button.
- Modified system requirements
- OS X 10.7 or later