is a programmable metronome for training speed and precision on any musical instrument. It will guide you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo according to a clever pre-defined graph. Even better, you can define and save your own ideas. Practice the way which suits you best.
- Start slow, build up speed: Built for training precision and speed, it guides you during scale exercises and chromatic drills by changing tempo according to on-screen graph.
- Draw your drill: Use the built-in best-practice graph designed for optimal learning curve or use your own ideas simply by drawing a line with mouse.
- Save your presets: Save custom presets including graph, beats per column and target tempo.
- Windowed and full-screen: Windowed and full-screen mode for distraction free experience.
- Time remaining: View time remaining to the end of the drill.
- Audio clues: Higher and lower pitch clicks let you know when tempo changes.
- Choose your sound: Carefully selected built-in sounds to suit different types of music can be complemented by using your own sound file (.wav or .aiff).