WindowMizer is an application that will "roll-up" a window like a windowshade.
WindowMizer quickly reduces the height of a window allowing you to see behind it without losing your place or focus. A simple double-click on the title bar of a window, and the window will roll-up like a window shade. The window is now out of the way yet easily accessible. To restore a window, simply double-click the title bar and the window will unroll. Window-shaded windows reduce screen clutter and help keep an organized desktop when working with a multitude of windows and limited screen space.
If an application does not more...
- REAL window-shading in many common apps including: The Finder, App Store, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Mail, TextEdit, BBEdit, Xcode and more!
- Custom AppleScripts can be ran when a double-click occurs in a title bar
- New preferences settings to configure AppleScript window-shading
- Fixed a title bar transparency bug
- Fixed a bug causing WM to crash during more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Internet connection to activate