WindowMizer is an application that will "roll-up" a window like a windowshade.
WindowMizer quickly reduces the height of a window allowing you to see behind it without losing your place or focus. A simple double-click on the title bar of a window, and the window will roll-up like a window shade. The window is now out of the way yet easily accessible. To restore a window, simply double-click the title bar and the window will unroll. Window-shaded windows reduce screen clutter and help keep an organized desktop when working with a multitude of windows and limited screen space.
If an application does not more...
- Speed Optimizations
- Cached sounds for quicker collapsing and restoring of windows
- Scan menus only for apps that require pressing menu items
- Removed splash screen. Not needed with quicker launch time
- Enhanced: Mail window to dynamically update the window title
- Fixed: Xcode Documentation window to work with AppleScript
- Fixed: more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Internet connection to activate
- Internet connection during trial period