The app was designed to minimize latency in the videolink. The videostream must be H.264, transferred using UDP multicast. The majority of IP cameras already support this at the moment. A number of expansions and more...
- Virtual tunnel
- Integration with "FPVNav" app
- Zero-configuration networking (Bonjour)
- Publishes position and direction messages of vehicle being managed
- Accepts a trajectory message used to build the virtual tunnel
- 20-30% less CPU usage
- Eliminates jerky video more...
- OS X 10.7 or later