CrushFTP Enterprise is a powerful file server supporting nearly all protocols. It does FTP, SFTP (SSH FTP), SCP, FTPS/FTPES (FTP over SSL), HTTP, HTTPS, WebDAV, and WebDAV SSL.
- High Speed File Transfers (CrushTunnel): You can get accelerated transfers up to the speed your ISP limits you to, regardless of the latency or distance between connections. This can run stand along and allow FTP clients to tunnel through it, or integrated into the web browser with an applet.
- CrushFTPDrive: Users can connect directly from their machine with a native file server drive. They can work directly on files that are on the server. Transfers with the server can be accelerated automatically with the CrushTunnel feature. Simple integration on OSX and all versions of Windows XP and above.
- Job Scheduler: This allows you to schedule when tasks will run such as copying files from a remote server and encrypting them, then transferring them to another server.
- CrushTask Conditional Processing: You can branch to different actions based on custom criteria. You can call another task to have it perform common actions and then return and continue on.
- CrushTask Pop/IMAP: This allows you to monitor an email inbox and process incoming attachments in an automated way, routing them, encrypting them, etc.
- RADIUS Authentication: This allows you to process logins against a third party RADIUS server, such as two factor authentication with PhoneFactor.com.
- CrushSync: This allows for an agent to be installed on desktop computers keeping local folders in realtime sync with other desktop machines. A change made anythwere will be replicated across all subscribers with that folder.
- Internal Sharing: Users can grant access to their folders to other internal users of the server. The newly granted folder just shows up in the user's 'Shares' folder.
- Emergency support with access to support personnel 24x7. If the server is down for any reason, immediate help is one phone call away.
Besides the enterprise only features, there are many other features that make CrushFTP stand out:
- The built in fully customizable WebInterface allows you to present a website to customers so they can easily upload files to you, or download files from you. It has support for drag and drop uploading on the website, as well as the ability to upload folders while zipping them on the fly. This saves time and bandwidth. You get real-time feedback on the upload progress, speeds, and estimated time remaining. The WebInterface allows searching for files, thumbnails of images, slideshows, and managing your CrushSync client.
- Easily setup emails to come to you when a user uploads a file. Did the user upload 50 files? Don't want 50 emails? Not a problem. CrushFTP will build one email with all 50 items listed in it... even if they used a client that logged in with 10 connections to do the uploads!
- CrushFTP is easy to configure. You can drag and drop folders on a user to grant them access to the folder. The user will then only be able to access that folder. Not like OS X where they can browse around outside their home folder.
- The plugin support for CrushFTP allows for a whole new set of expandable features. One example allows you to make users by "creating a folder". That's all. You create a folder with a specific name, and a user with that name can then login with access to only that folder. You can't get any easier than that.
- Scared about giving users access to your computer? You can "preview" what the user will see with the user manager. You can control the access to every file or folder so there is no confusion on what a user can or can't do. Once a user has logged in, you can monitor what they are doing with the CrushFTP interface. See which directories they access, what files they download, and upload.
- Free training videos showcasing various features of CrushFTP are available on CrushFTP's homepage. Additionally, should you have questions or concerns, you have email access to support who will respond to questions very quickly.