Developer website: Bruno Philipe
TipTyper is a simple plain-text editor inspired by Microsoft's Notepad.
- Lines display (hideable, Cmd-L).
- Words counter (hideable, Cmd-D).
- Go to Line feature (Cmd-Shift-L).
- Customizable Toolbar with multiple useful buttons.
- Automatic Tabs insertion feature to make coding easier. (Disabled by default)
- Smart indentation feature, supports loose, selected and multiple selections indentation.
- Added localizations support. Now available in English and Portuguese. More languages may be added soon!
- Editor Margin feature, available from the Toolbar.
- Characters counter.
- True Full-Screen support.
- Retina screen ready.
- Support for dictation and speech.
- Spell check and grammar.
- Automatic update checker and downloader (thanks to Sparkle).
- Adds TouchBar support
- Fixes some crashes when changing text indentation
- OS X 10.7 or later