TipTyper is a simple plain-text editor inspired by Microsoft's Notepad.
- Lines display (hideable, Cmd-L).
- Words counter (hideable, Cmd-D).
- Go to Line feature (Cmd-Shift-L).
- Customizable Toolbar with multiple useful buttons.
- Automatic Tabs insertion feature to make coding easier. (Disabled by default)
- Smart indentation feature, supports loose, selected and multiple selections indentation.
- Added localizations support. Now available in English and Portuguese. More languages may be added soon!
- Editor Margin feature, available from the
- Improved indentation changing algorithm (again).
- Improved support for tabbed windows on macOS Sierra (10.12). Use ⌘T to create a new tab in the current window.
- Various bug fixes.
- OS X 10.7 or later