With Sentenza Desktop
With Sentenza Desktop you can codesign your application without using any external tools. You will have the choice to compile a .pkg package (for Application Loader submission) or a .xcarchive package (for XCode submission). An Apple Developer Account is required to publish your applications on the Mac App Store.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of features:
- Build applications for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer (32/64-bits)
- Optimized for Mac OS X 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- Build light & portable applications (core < 200 kb)
- Fully independant (not a web-service like PhoneGap)
- Core has been built in native Objective-C and doesn't require any frameworks
- GUI of applications built with Sentenza Desktop is automatically available in En, Fr, De, It and Es !
- Save your project as .stzdprj (XML-based)
- Window fully customizable (size, status bar, modal, resizable, ...)
- Use HTML5 LocalStorage to save datas easily
- Enable fullscreen mode to give a new dimension to your applications
- Enable WebGL to make awesome 3D applications
- Include help in your application
- Customize About window and application icon
- Enable/Disable back-forward
- Enable/Disable scroll bounce (elastic)
- Use a custom user-agent
- Compatible with distant PHP
- Publish your applications on the Mac App Store
- User interface available in french and english (log in english)
- No visual references to Sentenza Desktop in your applications
- Automatically check for updates
- Online help and complete API documentation
- Lifetime license, without hidden or monthly fees
- Free updates !
- And more...