Developer website: David McKeitch Sound Services
Loads of Folders lets you batch-create sequentially numbered folders with a single click. Just choose a folder name, a spacer, how many you want to create, and where.
- Batch creation any amount of sequentialy numbered folders
- Start folder numbering from 0 (0 - 42) 1 (1 - 42) or any number (34 - 42)
- Choose any type of space for your folders, such as a dash ( - ) underscore ( _ ) or a standard space ( )
- Use standard numbering (1 - 142) leading zeros (001 - 142) or padded zeros (0001 - 0142) to fit your organisational system
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Notification center support to let you know when the app is done working
- Rembers your folder creation settings between launches
- Fixed bug that could prevent the app from launching on some systems..
- OS X 10.7 or later