Loads of Folders is a simple app for batch-creating sequentially numbered folders. Just choose a folder name, a spacer, how many you want to create, and where.
- Makes 100's of folders with the click of a button.
- Notification center support to let you know when the app is done working.
- Choose a spacer, such as a normal space, or a dash.
- Remembers your folder creation settings between launches.
- Supports adding leading or padded zeros to folder names
- Added "Specialist Folder Menu" to add single individually names folders with the numbered folders
- Fixed bug that would prevent notification center pop ups on OS X 10.10.1
- Added Feedback and Feature Request button
- Added extra serial numbers
- OS X 10.7 or later