Icon Glue is the easiest way to quickly create an Apple Icon Image (.icns) for your Mac app from a single 1024x1024 pixels sized PNG or TIFF image. Just open your image, select what you want to create (Icon Glue will remember these settings) and save it. You can also open an OS X application bundle to easily extract its icon withouth having to browse through the bundle's internal folder structure.
Icon Glue can:
- Create .icns files or .iconset image sets from a single PNG file
- Create the iTunesArtwork.png image required for app submissions on the Mac App Store
- create all app icons more...
- added missing icon sizes for Apple Watch apps
- A complete changelog of all previously released versions and a list of all supported icon sizes is available on the website.
- More detailed informations on the various changes are available in the bug tracker (reachable via the "Icon Glue Support" link)
- OS X 10.7 or later