Developer website: NS BASIC Corporation
Applications you create are freely distributable and are write-once, run anywhere. Lots of sample code is included.The environment features a Visual Designer, which allows you to graphically lay out your control and set their properties. You can then hook code into the controls and add other code as needed. When your code is complete, use one key run to run it locally, deploy it to a Web site or convert it to a native app using PhoneGap. If you have worked with Microsoft's Visual Studio, you'll find it easy to come up to speed.
- Develop on Windows or Mac OS
- Target iOS, Android, Desktop, and more
- Supports jQuery Mobile, jqWidgets, and more!
- Great performance
- Subset of VB, with mobile-device extensions.
- PayPal, AdSense, Facebook, and Twitter support
- Ajax, Geolocation, Google Maps, Accelerator, etc.
- Uses HTML5
- Royalty-free distribution
- Tight integration with PhoneGap
- Lots of sample code
- Complete Wiki documention
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Controls: Fix jqWidgets Input placeholder.
- Controls: jQM Select now checks for bad value on .setIndex.
- Forms: Fix error in centering forms.
- IDE: Add web board to Help menu.
- IDE: QRCodes now appear on Mac.
- Installer: Use pyInstaller 3.2.1.
- Installer: Use Python 2.8.13.
- Installer: Use wxPython 3.0.2
- Runtime: Use FontAwesome 4.7. Over 40 new icons!
- Runtime: FontAwesome now works properly offline.
- Runtime: EXE.pythonEval() can now accept longer command strings (240)
- makeEXE: Updated with the latest libraries.
- makeEXE: New streamlined development technique.
- Samples: execPython has some new snippets.
- Samples: Facebook sample deprecated due to changes in Facebook authentication.
- Volt: Documentation moved into main Wiki.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Version Downloads
- 18 Aug 2017
- Intel 64 / OS X