BookMaker is a fully automatic process creates a print-ready book layout PDF from one or more PDF files. The resulted PDF file can be printed directly using your digital printer to make the book.
How does BookMaker Work?
Drop your PDF file on the BookMaker drop window. BookMaker will create a book layout for you. You may add additional PDF files, if any, using the PDF links window. If you want, you can customize crop marks, color bar, slug line, etc. Click the ‘Export to PDF’ button to create a final imposition-ed PDF file. Then print the resulted PDF file.
- Standalone application. No third party applications required
- Ultra fast PDF engine
- Live layout preview
- Live final output PDF preview
- Hi-DPI / retina monitor ready
- Allow multiple PDF files as source
- Automatic creep control with cross-over page support
- Customizable crop marks
- Customizable color bars
- Customizable position and scale for individual pages
- Perfect binding, Saddle stitching
- Seamless support for Windows & Mac
- Create output PDF up to 50cm x 50cm
- Arabic style, right to left reading layout support
- Supports all major languages including Spanish, French, German, etc.
- Combine PDF
- PDF to image converter
- Image to PDF converter
- Split PDF
- Rotate PDF
- Extract PDF pages
- Delete PDF pages
- Spread to page
- Repair PDF for compatibility