GitClony is a fast and easy way to clone a Git repository from a remote server (like github.com)
Just copy a Git-Url to the clipboard and press the clone Button. GitClony also can be configured to start cloning automatically when it detects a Git-Url.
- automatically detects Git-Urls from the clipboard (with sound-notification)
- can be configured to start cloning automatically if a Git-Url was detected
- plays a sound-notification if cloning is finished
- automatically opens Finder and the destination directory if cloning is complete
- choose a destination more...
- Some bugs fixed
- Recurse submoduls removed
- OS X 10.7 or later
- git installation