KeyCue helps you to use your OS X applications more effectively. Just hold down the Command key for a while - KeyCue comes to help and shows a table of all currently available keyboard shortcuts. When you have found the desired shortcut in the KeyCue table, just type it and continue working as usual. The KeyCue window will disappear automatically.
You no longer need to memorize and remember key combinations, just press the command key and KeyCue tells you what you want to know. Over time, you will automatically remember frequently used shortcuts and become a power user of your favorite applications, working much more...
- In custom shortcut lists, it is now possible to omit known keyboard shortcuts.
- When a new version is available, you can now check the new features before downloading the new version.
- When the "alt" key of the attached keyboard has the label "option", KeyCue now attempts to use that label in the legend.
- Internal updates to new library functions. more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Compatible with OS X El Capitan