Developer website: Schimple Software
Note: PicTwiddle is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.PicTwiddle is a simple fast image viewer that remembers how you last viewed each of your images - zoom, cropping, rotation, and scrolling - and applies the same settings next time the image is viewed.
View your images the way you want to without having to edit them - unlike most image 'viewers', if you change the cropping or rotation you won't be prompted to save the changes to file, but you won't lose the changes either. They are simply remembered, along with zoom and scrolling, and reapplied next time you view the image. Simple tools allow you to easily adjust the view, and you can always return to the original image, or undo changes, with a key press.
PicTwiddle is optimized for full screen so you can view images or browse folders and thumbnails with the minimum of clutter. Each image view can easily be altered using the auto-hiding toolbar or simple keyboard shortcuts.
- Added support for animated GIFs
- Added Mouse Wheel options to scroll, zoom, rotate or move to next/previous image
- Added optional limit to zoom extent when image first displays
- Changed full screen toolbar to slide on from bottom of screen
- Added Home/End/Space/Backspace/Shift+Space as alternative shortcuts
- OS X 10.6 or later